Sequel "Kitten from the street Lizyukova"



I already somehow wrote that the "Soyuzmultfilm" decided to restart the old Soviet multiclassics. In the near future we are waiting for the new series "Three from Prostokvashino", "Parrot Kesha", "Kid and Carlson". And they also talked about restarting the "Kitten from Lizyukov Street". And it was this cartoon that saw the light first


Yes, the famous kitten again went on a trip thanks to a crow who knows the magic spell "KAR-R-R"
As soon as I found out about its existence (thanks magistr111 ), I immediately decided to show it to my daughters, who were always delighted with the original cartoon. Well, at the same time I looked myself

My opinion - could not. I was pleased only by a tiny reference to the old cartoon



But the children were delighted and the second day they say that the new cartoon about the kitten is better than the old one. Maybe it should be so - new cartoons for a new generation. And we just do not catch up with something ...

However, appreciate yourself




Sources ... ] Sources

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rchvdgGIHzY



The article is based on materials https://dubikvit.livejournal.com/616299.html.

Comments