New Year - time for erotica

What is the New Year? It is a holiday that everyone celebrates. Time for fun, joy, gifts. And congratulations. Here I am in the morning (well, as in the morning, in the New Year when I woke up - then the morning), I decided to look in LJ, to see how the blogosphere congratulates each other on the holiday. And there...


I've heard a lot of talk about the fact that the robot is watching the Top LJ now. And he posts posts in the "Other" and "18+" sections with frank content. But in the New Year, even he seems to celebrate. I have not seen such a number of posts in the TOP + 18+ ever. See for yourself



Of course, I'm by no means a prude, but it embarrassed me. And it also shows what a TOP can be if it is not edited



The article is based on materials https://dubikvit.livejournal.com/632659.html.

Comments